Thursday, October 9, 2008

I deleted my journal! That was harder to do than I thought it would be. I thought about trying to save it or portions of it. But decided against it. I don't have enough time to do half of what I want to do as it is. I certainly didn't think I would have the time to go through the journal to figure out what I would like to save...So, it's now gone.
Now back to trying to figure out more about this blog...and that can be mind boggling. lol But, I'll keep working at it. I'm not sure I like the layout that I have. It seems to confined. I guess that is one of the things that I need to change. I would also like to spice it up with graphics..

I spent part of this evening paying bills. Ugh...Online and by checkbook. And still having to make sure that I have enough to pay to have my brakeline done. I have been checking around to see if I could find someone that could do it cheaper than 200.00...but no real luck. So, I guess that is what I am going to end up paying.

I have been answering the phone for my friend Randy. He has a tree service. He lost his secretary and I said that I would help out..Well, somewhere along the way, he decided that this was working out for him and never looked for anyone to take over. Well, in the meantime, no one has been doing his paperwork at his home office. He is terrible with opening his mail. I went over there on Tuesday night and spent two hours going through bills, papers and misc. I didn't even put a dent in it. So, tomorrow after I am done with my cleaning job, I'm going to go to his house and try to do some more sorting and setting up some type of system. He has checks that he got last week and still has not put in the bank....so, I'll be busy. He does pay me. So, I can't complain about that. It's just so hectic.

I have to get a new docking system for my camera. I don't know what happened. It usually lights up when I set my camera on it. Now there aren't any lights, so I am assuming that it isn't working. I don't know if I want to invest in a new one. I might check into a regular battery charger. I think I can find one that would recharge camera batteries. Although without the docking system, I can't add any of my pictures to the computer...Oh well. With the way the economy is right now, I don't want to spend any money that I don't have to. I am tightening up the purse strings...lol..Like they aren't tight enough.

I guess that's it for tonight. I am tired and I would like to make it to a couple of blogs before I go to bed. Just wanted to drop in and say HI....

Hope everyone is looking forward to an enjoyable week-end!
Sheri

No comments: