Saturday, October 18, 2008

WoW,,It's been a loooong week..lol But I made it through it. Not without getting a few headaches of course..Literally. I get these so called cluster headaches. The onset of them is that my peripheral vision gets messed up. I see a shimmering half moon shape. Almost like half of a kaleidoscope. Although it's strange because I don't always get the headache after. Thank goodness.

The mechanics had my car for three days. Three different guys drove it and not one of them could get it to make the sound I had discribed...Come On..When I picked it up, it was only a matter of a 1/2 hour before I heard it again..Adam did say that he had my front tire off and didn't find anything there either. So, I guess my tire won't just fall off..l0l
He did say that I will need new tires before snow hits...great. And I need a serpentine belt. That I am having done on Tues.

Now here is another strange thing. My brake line has been leaking for at least a few months...That was going to be a $200.00 expense. About a week and a half ago, it stopped leaking..Yes, you heard me right. I had mentioned the leak to Adam also. He kept an eye on it and he said also that it is not leaking...Now don't get me wrong, I am glad that I don't have that expense also..but it is really strange. Adam did say that there is a little rubber washer that may have moved a little or readjusted itself and that is why it stopped..Just to be on the safe side, I am going to still start setting money aside for car repairs, because right now I don't have anything. And for tires also.

I've been working over at Randys..what a frigging mess that is. I can't believe that amount of bills and paperwork that has accumulated. We did get thru a bit of it in the last few days. I told him I would be over on Monday to get thru the rest.

I'm feeling a little out of sorts today..With it being Sweetest day and I have no sweetie...lol...My grandson is over. JJ, he is 14. I think later, he, Jeremy and I will go food shopping. That way, they can carry everything in..lol But as we all know it will cost me more. It always costs more when the kids go shopping with you because they want to get more of the extras that they like...That's okay. They're worth it..

I guess that's it for now.
P.S. I wanted to post a new picture at the end here and it won't let me...Don't know what is up with that.

Sheri

No comments: