Thursday, March 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PRECIOUS CAMERON!

I can't believe that he is 6 years old. His picture will be on the news in the morning.
TV6 has a segment that is called, Look who's turning 6. A couple of weeks ago, I sent in his picture. I received an e-mail back stating that he is scheduled to appear Friday morning. But no guarantees. I am so excited. I think he will get a big kick out of having his picture and name appear on tv.

It's been a busy week. I am having a problem with one of my workers. He is about 60 years old and acts 10..We have a task sheet at every location for the workers to check off what is to be done on that particular night. Well, it is on that sheet that I will leave a message if I need to. Well, when I checked his task sheet, I noticed that over my name, he had put a swastika. Now how messed up is that. When I talked to my boss later in the day, he asked how my day was going. I said fine other than the fact that this guy had me pissed off. I then explained the situation. He is going to write a letter to the guy telling him that this behavior is unacceptable. I am to document any other problems and if it continues, this guy will be let go.
And why is this happening? Because I want him to do the job properly..
Most of the workers have a set amount of time to get a job done. If they can get it done earlier, they still get paid for that set amount. Which is not a problem for most. When I was doing cleaning, I could get my bank done in about half the time. The difference is, we have a couple of people that are doing the work in less than half the time, but there buildings are not thoroughly cleaned. We have had some complaints. I think my boss needs to let them know that if it continues, he will change the way things have been and they will have to stay on the job for the full amount of time allotted.

It was almost 60 degrees today..Well, I think that's what it was. It sure felt like it. I turned off my heat last night. And if the weather stays this nice, I will keep it off. It was a touch chilly in the house this morning. But by afternoon, I had even opened up a couple of windows..Oh that was nice. Fresh air. You can't beat it.
I am so looking forward to warmer weather. As I'm sure everyone is.

I think I'm going to start walking again. I used to walk everyday. Sometimes twice a day. I haven't done that for a couple of years. I've been lacking motivation. I need to find it again. That and water...lol. I used to drink water all the time. I have been in a soda rut. I did buy a case of water the other day. I've been drinking a little more than usual. Now I just have to up that some.

Well, it's getting late and I'm tired..Time to get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzs..
Have a great week-end!

No comments: