Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rainy Tuesdays always get me down...lol

No, I'm not down. If fact, I feel pretty darn good today. For no special reason. Oh, maybe it's the shopping that I've been doing...lol



Lynne, you have an award for me? That is so nice. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to snag so I thought I would ask you first:) It's nice to know that someone is thinking about you. Just let me know and I will be right over to snag it..



Well, the ex and I had been doing some talking. When things didn't turn out the way that he wanted it to, he called switched gears..again.

He has sold the house. For much less than what it is worth of course. I will only get about half of my settlement amount. which isn't a whole lot.

The rest he will have to pay off in monthly installments of $125.00...Okay fine.

I was supposed to get the couch and two recliners when I moved out. I had asked him if I could get them at a later date. He agreed. Then when I wanted the furniture, he told me that he got rid of it. He didn't, when you drive by the house, you can see the couch thru the window.
He has to be out of the house by April 22..


So, we have done a little talking the past week and a half. He wants to try to get back together..Do I wish that could happen? Yes, a part of me does.

But the reality of the situation is that I have worked on trying to figure out my part in the failure of our marriage. I am trying to put God first in my life and be the person that He would want me to be.

He has done nothing to change his ways. He talks a good talk but I think that that is all it is....

I'm getting ahead of myself here...According to the divorce, I was to pay the 1,000 Kohls bill..No problem. Until he wouldn't give me the couch. I decided that if I couldn't get the couch and chair, I wasn't going to pay the bill....

Well, when things didn't go his way with our talks...he reverted to his usual self and called my attorney. He told him that he wants the money. I told my attorney that he could have the money. But I want the furniture.

Now let me tell you why he wanted to involve MY attorney..Because it will cost ME money..Well, you know what? That's fine because my attorney will make sure that the papers are in my favor. He will make sure that I get the full balance of money that doesn't go for paying off the house and realtors. I was afraid that my ex might try to figure out a way to skim some money off the top. Now I know that will not happen.

I will be so glad when he moves. He won't stay in the town that we live in.
I think it will be a good thing. It will be even better when he retires and moves 220 miles north of here...lol.

My sil wants me to come up by her house this coming week-end. Getting away sounds good to me..I do have to talk to my boss first. He will have to cover two of my jobs for me. Just in case someone doesn't show up. That is Very unlikely. These two people are my most dependable. But we have to be prepared just in case.
I was going to talk to my boss this morning but he seemed on the edge of being crabby and I didn't want to stay at the office any longer than I needed to. lol
I'll talk to him tomorrow hopefully.

I think I'm going to take a nice bubble bath tonight. I was going to do some laundry but a bubble bath sounds much nicer...lol

No comments: