Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thank you Dear Janie, I now have my buttons back...isn't it the little things in life that make us happy? And no, you didn't say too much. I always appreciate words of wisdom.

I have been feeling down lately. Not on a constant basis. But enough to let me know that I have to do something.
And that something is.........Getting a life...lol
I know that all in all I have a good life. I am thankful to my Lord that he has taken care of me.
I also know that I need to do more than go to work and clean my house.
I am checking into some volunteer work. I know that will take up some of my time, give me something to look forward too and help someone other than myself....
I also talked to my grandsons other grandma, her name is Chris..Very nice woman. We see each other at Holidays and when I go there to get Mason. She was saying that she feels cabin fever setting in and needs to get away..Without kids or grandkids..
Her son, my stepdaughter and grandson all live with her. Now mind you, it works out well for all of them. But I can certainly understand that she needs some time for herself..So, I suggested that we make plans to get away. Even if it is only for one night. She thought that was a great idea.
We are each going to check into some possible ideas.
Hummmm, could this be the work of God? Sending two ladies together that are in need of something outside of the home? I think yes:)

Then today I got news from my sil that I will be getting a nice refund check back..Oh my gosh,,I didn't think I was going to get anything. In fact, I truly thought that I was going to owe. Jeremy is also going to get back a small amount..I'm not going to say anything to him about it. I'm going to wait until the money is in the bank, and then I'm going to suggest to him that we go and look at laptops..When he finds the one he wants, (within reason) I am going to tell him that we will purchase it..Then I will explain to him how we are doing that. I will add the difference for it.
He will be soooo excited.

I appreciate the comments about the online dating.
I'm still think it's crappy that the guy didn't write back. But you know what? HIS loss.
I haven't really been on the sight since then.
Believe me, I'm taking my time. Although I think part of the reason that I have felt somewhat blue is because the one year anniversary of my divorce is next month. I feel like I should be so much more healthy about this by now. But I guess because he and I had spent some time together and some of the Holidays, it has prolonged the healing process.

Well, I guess that's about it for now. I hope everyone has a wonderful week-end. I have to work on Sat. One of my own cleaning jobs and then I have to cover one of my workers..The drive to and from the account will take longer than the actual cleaning..lol...


No comments: