Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thank you Lucy for the award! That was so nice of you to think of me.
I will have to see if I have someone to pass it on to that you haven't already given it to..lol

I can't believe that it is Wed. already. The days are zooming by. I'm of course looking forward to another work free week-end..lol I could get used to this..

I've been doing a fair job of getting over to the gym to work out. I am actually thinking about going tonight at 7:oo. Not sure if I will make it, but that's okay. I will have time Friday and this week-end.
My daughter is doing a real good job of going often. And changing her eating habits. She will probably notice that she isn't spending as much money with not hitting the prepared foods.

She and her boyfriend are going to Vegas next week for a couple of days..
Oh do I envy them. I would like to go somewhere. Anywhere..lol

I hit on the machine at the bar on Sunday. I was there about an hour. I hit for 250.00...I think I had between 30 and 40 dollars in..So, not a bad hit. I picked the money up yesterday..I bought a few things that I had been wanting.
One of the things I bought was a Bible. Does that sound bad? Buying a Bible with my gambling money? I hope not. It is an amplified Bible. Much easier to read and understand. I love it. It has a nice leather cover.

I also bought socks, tennis shoes and a nice comforter set. I washed the sheets that came with it today and put it on my bed. It looks really nice.
I also bought a book called; Act like a lady, Think like a man. lol It is written by Steve Harvey the comedian. Things ladies in the dating scene should look for in men...lol

Not too much else is new. Yesterday we had a lot of rain. No rain today, but it is dreary out. Maybe we'll get some sunshine tomorrow..

Well, I think I'll make pork stirfry, so I better get moving.

Thank you again Lucy for thinking of me:)


No comments: