Saturday, May 30, 2009











The birthday girl did not give out many smiles today...I don't know if she was just tired. She actually smiled more for the camera before anyone showed up...lol...oh well, you never know what the mood will be for these little ones..
It was a nice time.
I got to my stepdaughters house about an hour and a half before the start of the party. My stepdaughter is not the most organized..lol..So, she had to make another run to the store..I stayed with the kids..
My ex showed up when she was gone. I stayed my distance. He had to tell me that he hasn't gotten over me and doesn't think that he will..I told him these things take time.
He said that he is not going to get over it.....I told him that he should have thought about that before he filed for divorce....Duh...
He even asked if we could have dinner next week....NO..
Anyway....
Destiny got lots of goodies...Lots of clothes and little girly things...and then the bike at the end..
And do you want to know what she played with??? The $4.00 little compact of makeup that I had gotten her...lol...I could have saved a lot of money...lol...
I know she will appreciate all of the clothes. She really does love clothes. She will change outfits 10 times a day if you let her. lol..
It was a good day. We are all blessed to be able to spend this time together.

No comments: