Friday, May 8, 2009


It's about 10:20pm and I have the news on. The fire in California is horrendous. They definetly
need our prayers..
I originally was supposed to clean tonight. One of our accounts, (a bank) had some remodeling done this week. The guys were supposed to finish up last night. I was going to go in and help my cleaning tech do a final clean.. The work was not done completely so the final clean has been pushed back to Monday night...So, that was my good news for the day..lol
I cleaned my apartment tonight in order to free myself up for the week-end..Don't know why I am worried about that, I don't have any plans..lol
I did finally start working on getting my shadow box painted..Man oh man, that is a much bigger project than I had anticipated...lol..Due to the amount of glass panes. But it is turning out nicely. I hope anyway. I'm still not even sure where I am going to hang it.
I'm glad it will be done. And not sitting in my dining area. I should be able to finish it tomorrow.
I got out of my comfort zone yesterday and bought some camping gear. Two tents...one for the girls and a smaller one for the boys. I bought a folding chair..the kind that comes in a bag. I got a sleeping bag and a double high air mattress..It's a twin size. I told my daughter that I am not sharing with anyone..lol..Oh, I also bought a nice heavy duty rubber mallet..for pounding the tent stakes into the ground...I figure that it can do double duty as a weapon to keep in the tent..lol...just in case..
I need a few more things of course.But it's a start..
I also found a nice cooler at a rummage sale yesterday..Two dollars..I do love a good deal..
I did it again...I burned my frigging forhead with my curling iron..It's a darn good sized burn too.
I better not tell my daughter, or else she might take it away from me..lol
Guess it's time for me to slow down and pay attention to what I'm doing..
Well, I guess that's it for the exciting times at my house.
Happy Mothers Day to all of the wonderful moms out there in blog land.......

No comments: