Saturday, May 16, 2009

Thank you Sugar!








Thank you to all of our Armed Forces and their Families!

Last night I had to work. I had wanted to watch the Farrah Fawcett documentary. So, I DVR'd it. I watched it today when I got home from work...It was heart wrenching to say the least. I give her so much credit for putting her physical and emotional pain out there for all to see...We don't hear alot about anal cancer. She should be proud that she is bringing this form of cancer out in to the open.

Her son Redmond is in jail at this time. He was given a special three hour pass to go home and see his Mom....Although he is in jail of his own doing, it is still heartbreaking to know that he can not be with his mom at a time like this. They took his handcuffs off of him while he was with his mom, but left his shackles on. From what they showed, Farrah wasn't aware of much.

All I can say is that it was heartbreaking.

I stopped at Walmart on my way home this morning. Got another 4 shelf stand to put in the closet. Hopefully it will help me get that closet a little more organized.

I did a load of wash today. So, now I have a ton of things that I have to iron. I'll get that done this afternoon. Then I will be set for work for the entire week....

Not much else going on. I'm thinking that I might go out for a while tonight...lol..if I have the energy...It was a long workweek and I still have to finish up one building tomorrow...

Have a good week-end!

No comments: