Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Everyone gets an award!





Hello to everyone that has dropped by....
I was given this award from Lynne....I know the rules for passing it on are more specific, but due to the fact that I haven't ventured out into this blog world too far, I would like to pass mine on a little differently..I hope that doesn't offend anyone.
I would like whomever reads my blog to know that I treasure all interaction with them and would like them to snag the award and pass it on to those that they would like to.



Summertime seems to see a lower number of people reading blogs or adding a new entry to their own..
Facebook has taken some to their side..lol..I do facebook. But find that it doesn't have the same interaction..I use it more for getting tidbits on family and friends..
Here is where I feel I can speak my mind and feelings without it being a big deal.


As I said, I treasure each and every person that I feel connected to here on my blog.


It's always sad to see them go, no matter the reason. I look forward to finding them in the future and being able to reconnect with them.


Oh my gosh,,,I didn't tell you...I bought a new bedroom set!! It is not the top end line..But it is certainly not the low end. It is PRETTY..
The headboard is rather tall. The dresser and nightstand seem a lot larger than most...I did take a picture of it at the store, but I have not taken the time to figure out how to get those pictures to my computer..I will take pictures after it is delivered..LOL..
The best part of it all is that I also bought a new mattress set. OMG do I need that. I do not sleep well right now. The set I have now is so darn hard..and that is with a comforter, a couple of blankets and a pillow top cover on it..No, I can not deal with that anymore. I need to get a good nights sleep..
They don't have all of the pieces in stock..So, I will get the mattress set and I think the dresser and nightstand next week. But I won't get the bed until Aug..26th..ugh..I do not like waiting..LOL..I'm just glad I can get the mattresses right away.


I'm going to try to have Mason over this coming week-end..I tried last week-end,but I waited too long and he was already by his other grandma..
I want to take him school supply shopping..That is so exciting. He and Destiny are the last to go to school..They are growing so fast. I miss the little snugly babies that they were..The feel of their tiny little bodies and of course that wonderful baby smell..No,,,not the poopy pants smell...lol
Not that I don't enjoy watching them do new and exciting things as small people,,You gotta love that. I just miss my babies..



Well, guess I better get rolling here. Trying to do a little wash so it doesn't catch up with me for the week-end...lol..

Don't forget to snag your award..

No comments: