Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!




My daughter came out by me with the kids. We went to watch the parade here in Germantown. Then finished loading up the car to head off to the beach..
We went to a state park that is located about 10 miles from my house...



We had a very nice time..I didn't think we would end up swimming because it's a little cooler today. Overcast..Not the kind of weather I usually enjoy swimming in..But we finally ventured out into the water..And of course, someone started splashing water and the next thing you know,,we are all diving in...lol..



We had hamburgers,brats,hotdogs, potato salad, tuna salad and chips...Good food. We also had watermelon.



We played ball..Great exercize..By the time we were done, we were pooped out..lol...
My daughter works third shift, so she only had a few hours of sleep...



I think I was home and in the shower by 6:00pm..That nice warm shower was soooooo nice. I didn't want to get out...But I did...then I threw our wet stuff in the washer..




Now I'm just sitting back and relaxing. One more load of wash to do and that's it for the night.



JJ came home with me. I don't think he's interested in heading out to watch the fireworks..I'm not..way to tired for that. I think we might be able to see some from here. We'll have to take a look outside when they start...


That's it for me. I'm going to lay on the couch and veg out for the night. It's only 7:30 and I would love to go to sleep...lol...




Happy 4th everyone..

No comments: