Friday, July 24, 2009


It's been busy,busy,busy...l0l...When isn't it?



My bedroom set arrived...and all of the pieces were there..It really looks nice. I love it.....But there is one little problem..The mattress is hard..UGH...When you first sit on it, it seems soft. For sleeping, it does not have the softness that I was looking for. I don't know if it just needs a little breaking in or if it is going to stay this way. I am very disappointed. I had so looked forward to sinking into the softness of a pillow mattress.

I have only purchased new mattresses once before. It was just what I was looking for. It wasn't a pillow top mattress. I don't know if there is a difference or not. I am going to call the store and let the saleswoman know that I am not a very happy camper. Or should I say sleeper??



I had to let one of my employees go last week. That was a first for me..Not the easiest thing to do but very neccesary. He just would not do what was on the task sheet.

He had two banks. We had other employees that were looking for more work. I gave one bank to a woman that cleans one of our restaurants. She is the best employee. She never takes off without two weeks notice. She never calls in at the last moment. And she does a darn good job of cleaning....So that is one bank I will not have to worry about.

The other bank is going to a young man that does some specialty work for us. He is only 20. I hope he doesn't let his private life interfer with his job. We will give him a chance.


I have also been training my granddaughter. She has worked with me two nights so far. She actually is interested in doing one of the banks..She did a good job with the duties I gave her.

Having her on board will help if I do have to cover a job because then I can take her with me to help with the heavy stuff....


Jeremys birthday is July 25th...so as part of his present, I am driving him and his friend Jason to Chicago tomorrow for a 10 hour concert...Yes,, ten hours...I'll try to find something to do in the area..and then just camp out in my van..Oh the fun! lol



We have our county fair going on right now..Tonight Lonestar is playing..I love them and would really like to see them tonight. But I have to spend at least an hour or so training tonight. So, I'm not sure that I will be able to make it..I may try..Depends on how I feel by the time 5:30 rolls around..lol.


Well, I guess that's about it for now..I'm doing some laundry and then I have to hit the road for a couple of jobs..


Hope everyone has a lovely week-end!

No comments: