Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just making a quick entry...I'm watching Big Brother. Love this show. I'm always sorry to see it end..

I took a nap when I got home today...Oh that felt so good..I really did need it. LOL...
Starting Sunday night, I will be training a guy on the late night job..Keeping fingers crossed that nothing changes. I soooo need to get back to my own schedule.


Update on selling my rings. I got $86.00 for them..Not bad hey..I ended up taking in some more jewelry..Got another 89.00...
I also took in my Moms rings. They are taking the center stones out of both of them and putting them in a setting that I can wear on a necklace. One will be in gold and the other in white-gold.
I will get them back next week. I think this is a good choice that will work well for me..I can't wait to see them...


Haven't heard anything on Jeremys account. I'm going to contact the bank tomorrow. I'm also going to write a letter of complaint on the woman that took care of us.
I have my money out of there now..Now I have to find a new bank. There are three or four right here in town. I'm just not sure which one I want to go with...


It's 8:00pm..I think I will make myself a nice warm cup of Mexican chocolate and watch tv in bed for a bit..I'm going to get some extra sleep tonight...I hope..lol....


Have a great week-end. Hope everyone has beautiful weather...

No comments: