Wednesday, August 19, 2009



Well, I did it..I had my hair cut...SHORT..LOL...I have been trying to get the nerve up to get my hair cut short. And I finally did it. We women seem to hold our hair in high regard..lol..I keep making the statement, I am not my hair..lol..

I do like the cut. Think Pixie..at least very close to it. and I love it. Once in a while I have a pang of regret. But for the most part, this is working for me. Can you say Easy? Five minutes out of the shower and it's ready to go.

As usual, things have been busy. We are getting more accounts (good thing, job security). But it takes some time to get the right people to clean them. That's where the hard part comes in. The restaurant we recently acquired is wearing me down some. I go in at 2:30 to clean it. Then I get 2 or 3 hours of sleep and then hit the road to cover my accounts. There is an end in sight. My boss just hired someone to do this job. He isn't able to start until Sunday night..So I will train him for two or three nights after that and then he will be on his own..

On Monday we have a hugh building that will require 2 or 3 people. I don't know yet if he has the people hired to start that..I think he does. It will take me a few nights to train there. And THEN I should be able to relax some..lol..I hope..

I have most of my packing done. Now I have to go to the appliance dent and scratch department and try to find a good deal on a washer, dryer, stove and fridge.. Then I should be pretty well set.

Jeremy had a problem with his bank account. It appears that his debit card has been compromised. There are withdrawls from the banks tyme machine that he did not make. To the tune of 280.00..They told us to first go to the police department and file a complaint, which we did. The officer said that this was the second complaint for that bank this week..Went back to the bank. The woman that took care of us kept telling us that Jeremy must have allowed someone to use his card and pin number. At one point she basically said that I didn't have anything to do with this since I was not on the account....OKAY, now I am mad. I told her that he has aspergers syndrome and that I help him with everything..As we are talking I can hear a phone conversation with another teller. She is telling the person on the phone that someone else must have their pin number and card...So I say,,well there's number three..the woman is trying to tell me that it isn't the same problem...Oh yes it is the same frigging problem, I heard the conversation. I was soooo pissed. I told her that I would be back the next day to take my money out of the bank...I have been with them since 1996 and I did not like the treatment we were recieving..Bitch...Last year they sent Jeremy a new debit card along with a letter stating that his account Could have been compromised.

So, I am going to head over there as soon as I get off of the computer to take my money out..

Enjoy your day!

No comments: