Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's only 8:45pm and I feel like it's midnight...lol

I probably did more this week-end than I had intended..but I certainly didn't do enough to make me feel this tired..lol. And I still have a mess of papers sitting here on my bed that I still need to put away.
I had papers stuck in various places and decided that I needed to finally get them put where they belong. Of course, you have to sort thru them first..Oh how I do not like this job.lol..

I trimmed the bushes yesterday. They had all of these small shoots sprouting out all over that made them look messy..They look pretty good now.

I got another set of blinds up. I hung a different shower curtain up. I went to Target and bought my son the desk that he had picked out. And put it together with the help of my oldest grandson.
Then later in the day my other grandson and I went to Menards and I bought a portable firepit.
I didn't put it together..lol. Maybe I'll have it together and get some wood from my friend Randy by next week-end.

I have a pretty good start on my office. Oh gosh, it will be so nice to have everything in it's own place. It's looking nice.

When my daughter came to get the boys, I thought I would have them help me put my mirror on the dresser..
Well, that did not work out at all..When the guys from the store put it together, they used a screw gun..and they stripped it. We could not get the screws to go in..So now I get to call the store and let them know that they will have to send someone here to fix the problem..I'm not looking forward to that. I hope they handle it properly.
It's really disappointing to have my mirror sitting on the floor..

Well, I guess I should get off this darn laptop and get the paperwork off my bed so I can go to sleep.....

Hope everyones week starts well

No comments: