Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sorry about the double pictures here..I couldn't delete it.. this is the spare room/office.




The office side of the spare room..





dining area




fireplace side of the living room...






Monique driving away from my house..






Mason, Cameron and Destiny when they all spent the night...Oh that won't happen any time soon...lol..
I didn't take a picture of the living room because I had been doing bills..and when I do bills, I sit on my recliner and go thru them and thru what I don't need on the floor..lol..so needless to say, I had paperwork all over...
It's a peaceful night..it is so nice. I talked to my boss today about taking the week-end off. I am going to travel about an hour and a half away to my nieces house..my sister-in-law (her mom) is going to be there, so I thought it would be a good time to get away...
I'm paying the woman that used to be the account manager to handle the phone for me while I am gone. My boss offered to cover for me, but he already has his hands full. When he goes away he doesn't hand everything over to me. So, I didn't want to do that to him.
I'm just thankful to be able to go away...
I'm not thrilled with how this is set up..I wanted all of the pictures in one place. I don't know why they are seperated..
I better get moving here and get things ready for tomorrow..
Hope everyone is having a nice evening...






All of my grandkids in one spot...doesn't happen often..lol































































No comments: