Wednesday, October 28, 2009


Why is it that just when you think things will smooth out and settle down,,,THEY DON'T? LOL
We are going thru some changes with employees..Some are good changes for the long haul..but in the mean time, it's hectic..
We have gotten some really awesome employees. They are proving to be dependable, detailed workers. For that I am really grateful.
I have had some time to myself, which is nice. I have been able to get some cleaning done..That has been driving me a little crazy..lol..I needed to wash floors and give my bathroom a good scrubbing..I did that last night. It was nice to wake up this morning to a clean house. Sit and have a cup of coffee without looking at dust bunnies

I had a nice time with Mason last week-end..we played games, had snacks and had his little party. My daughter and her kids came out and we had cake and ice cream..I had made a cake with little army guys on it. Nothing fancy..but when Mason saw it he said "awesome", so I guess it was a hit..lol..
I had taken him to the store so he could pick his present out himself. He got a very large tanker truck..It wasn't until we got it home that we realized how much stuff it did..Which was nice because I had thought it was a bit expensive for a truck..
I had extra army men after making the cake so I gave him those also..you would have thought that I had given him the most expensive gift ever..The cost for them...$1.00....lol..just goes to show you once again, it's not always about the cost of a present that counts..

We had a nice time at his pumpkin farm party..hayride and all...

I am looking forward to the week-end..(who doesn't, right)..I do have a few work related things to do but other than that,,I am free..
I am going to go out to catch a little of the Packer game. It just isn't as much fun watching it by yourself. My girlfriend is going to join me..Should be fun.

Well, that's it for the moment. I'm going to go to bed. Have to head out early in the morning..
Hope everyone has a nice Thursday!

No comments: