Sunday, November 15, 2009

It's early Sunday morning. I've been up since 2:30am..I have my alarm set for that time so that I can make sure my workers are checked in. Most of the time I go right back to sleep, but today I decided to make my run to the two restaurants to restock and do my weekly white glove test.lol....
Both of these gentlemen keep their building in good shape. I don't have too many complaints from the restaurant managers..

I am contemplating going to the YMCA this morning to swim. My daughter and I have been trying to get back in the practice of doing our exercise routine. We went yesterday and walked the treadmill for a while and then worked with the weights..
I had also gone on my own one day last week...It's a start...lol
I did have a strange experience getting off the treadmill on both visits. I felt very lightheaded and had to give myself a moment to adjust.
I have never had that happen before. I don't know if I need to make sure and eat breakfast before I go or maybe I need to make sure I drink some water to ensure that I am hydrated.
I'll make sure and keep an eye on this the next few times that I go workout..(I know I didn't push myself too hard).

I got out the little tree that was in my moms room at the nursing home. The last two years, I have bought more ornaments for it. I'm going to try to get it decorated today. First I have to go to the store and by a large can of coffee..I set the tree inside of the can and put a couple of rocks in there to keep it stable. If I dont do that, the tree tips over too easy..
I am going to start putting my Christmas decorations in the breezeway. Then I will start in the house.

I put up three more blinds. Two in the living room, and one on the door that leads to my breezeway. I am really sick of dealing with blinds...lol..I have one last window to do..Then I can put my screwdriver away...Doing the blinds in the living room were a little bit of a challenge due to the fact that I have my curtain rod up already. I had to work around the brackets for that..
But it's done now and all is well.

It was a beautiful day yesterday. Oh my gosh, when my daughter and I went to the Y, I didn't even need a jacket. Can you imagine t-shirt weather in Nov. IN WISCONSIN? It was just heavenly...Hope today is a repeat.

Don't remember if I mentioned it in my last post,,,but I finally got new tires on my van..I was so happy. I am now ready for the rain or snow to come...(well, not really..lol..).
At least I will know that I can get out on the roads without having to worry about sliding into someone..

I have paperwork to do. Plus I have to e-mail my orders to my boss..Not looking forward to that.
It's not much, but right now some of my paperwork is a little scattered..I need to get in the habit of writing my orders down on ONE piece of paper. lol... I'll learn to get it in order when I get sick of making more work for myself...

Have a great week..

No comments: