Saturday, December 12, 2009

I don't know what the problem is...but I haven't been able to leave comments on blogs that I've been to..
I'll try again tomorrow.

Things have been emotional here.
Spent time with my daughter and her dad yesterday and today..He was up and moving around a little bit yesterday. Today he didn't want to get off the couch.
After we left yesterday, the doctor came to see him..Dave asked him if he could give him any type of timeline on how long he had to live. The doctor told him 2-4 months.
The nurse had also been there at some point. Dave asked her what she thought.. Her opinion was two weeks.
I know there is no way of knowing when someones time is here. He could rebound tomorrow.
Right now, it doesn't look good..
He is nauseated, can't eat and appears to have a bowl obstruction. The morphine is taking care of the pain that comes from the cancer, but does nothing for the stomach pain. I don't understand why that would be.

It's going to be a hard road no matter how you look at it.
Dave, my daughter and family could use a few prayers...Please..

No comments: