Sunday, January 3, 2010



I received this award from Linda over at finding footprints in the sand. I have never linked other blogs, so I'm not sure that I am going to be able to do it right. lol..I'll do the best I can.


I know some of you have already received this award. I am going to send it again. Of course, I don't expect you to put another one on your blog, I just want you to know that I value you!


So, I'm sending it to:

Linda at finding footprints in the sand ( I enjoy Linda because she leads a life like so many of us. Family is most important to her. I like that. She is busy with home and work. She has a positive outlook on life. Enjoyable:)

Lucy at what is left of a whole new life ( Lucy is a wonderful woman that keep me posted on the type of weather that is coming my way..I usually get a few days later what she has already had. She in no stranger to hard work. She has lived life and intends to keep doing just that..lol..I picture her as having been a strong woman when it wasn't fashionable..Keep on trucking Lucy!
Linda at amber and amethyst (Linda is a very creative soul. She makes recipes look easy and enjoyable. Maybe one day I will even make some of them..lol
Sugar atsugars sweet spot ( Sugar is a giving person. She takes the time and energy to make sure that we have the nicest tags going..She has a special love for her fur babies.
Lori at lori's letter box ( Lori is a family gal. She also likes to get out and see the world with her hubby..
Joyce at and a little chatter ( Joyce makes wonderful tags so that we can make our own blogs look festive and cheerful. I think it's nice anytime a person takes the time to give to others.
Donna at D's Designs & Other Things ( Always interesting. She has the perfect eye for photography. I always look forward to seeing her snapshots.
Natalie at lurkynat ( Nat will keep people on their toes with questions that we might not even think to ask ourselves..Keep up the good work. It's interesting.
Indigo atshattered prose ( Anyone that knows Indigo knows what a wonderful and gifted writer she is. She is always there with kind words and a shoulder if you need it.
Myra at The randomness of it all (Myra is back in school and working hard. She shares those times with us. She gives the I can do it attitude..I like that.
Lyn at Brits Blog ( Lyn was one of the first journals I came across in JLand..I was fortunate enough to find her again at blogger. She is one spunky lady. Keep telling it like it is..
Okay, I think I am supposed to also write what I enjoy about these blogs..(damn, can't remember all of the rules..Although, from what I've been reading,,most are not following the rules...Hummm, must be why I like all of you ladies so much..lol...
Alright, I went back to say a few things about the ladies that I read.
I'll keep my fingers crossed that when I post this, people will be able to get to the blogs thru the link...
It is damn cold here today..It's only supposed to get to 17..brrrr..I am supposed to go sledding today..
When Cameron stayed here the week before xmas, I had told him that I would come out to his house to go sledding while he is on vacation..Today is the last day to do that..So, like it or not, I will make the 40 mile round trip to do that. I don't even care if we are out there ten minutes. I want him to know that I keep my promises to him..
I am going to take along a thermos of hot chocolate and a couple of plastic cups. I don't know if Destiny will want to join our foolish butts out there, but I will prepare for her to join us..
As cold as it is, I really do look forward to it..I'm even going to wear my snow pants..lol..
Later this afternoon, my nephew Jason is coming over to get the clothes and record albums that Dave left. I didn't think he would be up to coming for them this soon. He just had his tonsils out last week. I know that for someone his age,,34, it's harder to bounce back than when you are younger. He texted me yesterday, so I guess he's up to it.
Jason has an older brother, Tom. Dave was Toms Godfather. So, I am going to request that Jason give a few of the albums to him..
I finally finished cleaning the rest of the house. Gezz, the kitchen took a long time..lol..just couldn't find the motivation to get that far.
I made a pot of bean and ham soup...turned out pretty darned good. I figure because it's a broth soup, it's fairly figure friendly..lol..at least I hope.
My daughter and I have been to the Y the last three days. Two days of treadmill and weights. Yesterday we did a body pump class..oh my gosh..still feeling that one today..lol..but it's a good thing. We were supposed to go to a zumba class this morning. but that didn't happen..just as well.
I had gotten up at 1:30am to go out and resupply two of my restaurants..then came home and spent time on the computer. I think I went back to bed around five this morning so the last thing I was thinking about was getting to a zumba class at ten..lol.. Maybe tomorrow.
Well, I better get the hot chocolate and my snow pants ready for my trip down the hill.....lol
Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments: