Monday, February 8, 2010


Just wanted to say Thank You for all of the good thoughts and well wishes being sent my way! It is really appreciated:)
Although it is still a bit nerve wracking..I do find some comfort in knowing that this isn't All that unusual..

That's not to say that I am not still worried..I am.
I won't go into all of the thoughts that have gone thru my mind.
It's no different than what anyone else would think about.

Good thoughts, good thoughts..lol...
And now for the weather report...We are supposed to get Lucys snow...It is supposed to start late tonight and run into Wednesday...
My appointment is at 11:00 am tomorrow..I will be there..
I was out at 5 this morning getting a jump on my accounts. Between the snow and my appointment, I don't want to fall behind in my week.
Now I am home for just a bit before I hit the road again.

On that note, I better get moving here. Just wanted to stop by and say Thank You!!

Have a good day!

No comments: