Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thank you to my dear friend Lucy for the award...As I have still not gotten the hang of putting links on my blog, I will just ask that anyone that takes the time to read my somewhat boring blog snag this....



We are still having snow. Sometimes just flurries but other times getting hit with at least 3 or 4 inches..Not too bad if it comes slow enough for the snow plows to keep up with it:)


Last week-end, I went to Appleton to visit my sister-in-law. She and her husband were puppy sitting for her daughter..
We went out for dinner Friday night..Mexican..Very good food and not priced too bad. We were even lucky enough to have Flan for dessert..
Saturday, Linda and I went shopping. We hit a couple of thrift stores. I snagged a wool coat for five dollars..It will be nice to have if I want to wear a skirt or dress in the colder months.

We were supposed to go out for a while Saturday night...but never made it..They were both tired..So, we stayed in and ordered dinner from a great Chinese restaurant that delivers..

I woke up at 6:00am Sunday. Decided to head out early because it had snowed a bit and I wanted to get on the road before too much traffic.

All in all, it was a nice week-end.

Today I'm taking it a bit easy.. I have most of my accounts supplied..I was up at 4:30 this morning. I went to two of my restaurants..Got home about 6:30 and took a nice relaxing bath and got in my jammies...lol...
I'll make this my paperwork day..

I have to say that although this type of work can be stressful mentally, I am lucky to have the flexibility that I do..
On Monday Jeremy had a dental appointment at 9:30 and then wanted to stop at the mall to pick up a book that he had ordered..We then stopped at Kohls and he got three new pairs of pants. Plus a nice jacket that had been $130.oo marked down to $36.00...Even he was impressed..lol

I dropped him off at home and then hit the road. So, I try not to complain too much about my job. I'm happy to have it. (Most of the time...lol).

I am so looking forward to spring and summer..planting some pretty flowers and getting some sunshine..

Other than that, not much is new...
I hope that all have a nice day and stay warm....

No comments: