Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful day.

I worked for a few hours today..Jeremy is working today..It seems strange not to celebrate this day in the usual way.
I wasn't even going to make dinner, but then decided to stop at the store on my way home and pick up a ham. That is now in the oven.

Work has been just crazy. The three new banks that we just got were in dire shape.
One of the girls that already cleans for us is taking one of them. So, another worker and I met her there Thursday night to help get it in shape. Oh my gosh, it was bad. I've never seen a building so dirty. Little did I know that the third bank we would be at was by far the worst..JUST NASTY..
We started at the first bank at 7:15pm and Dawn and I left the last bank at 4:45am..
Friday night we once again helped my worker with her bank and then headed to the other two..We got done about 1:30am..lol...better the 5..
All three of the banks are now off to a good start. There are still a few detailed things that will need to be done, and the floors need to be scrubbed but for the most part, they look pretty darned good. I think my boss will be impressed when he sees them.

Now on Monday I have to work on getting two new people trained. Hopefully Dawn will be able to help me..

Other than work, I haven't been doing too much. As usual. lol..I did get my bike back from my daughter, so I do have the best intentions of getting out there and getting some much needed exercise...lol..

Well, that's it for now.
Enjoy this blessed day!

No comments: