Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's supposed to be a little cooler today...only in the mid to high 70s..
I don't know about that..it's only 7:10am and as I sit here, I had to turn the fan on..

I need to cut my grass..omg, I can' believe how fast it is growing. I swear I could cut it 2 times a week..and we haven't even had any rain..

I'm so happy to have air in the car again. It is going to make my day very pleasant.
I'm going to get most of my accounts done today. I have to go out this evening for a bit to check on a couple of jobs after they have been cleaned. I had checked on one Monday night and I was not happy..There were quite a few things that were not done.
So, I'll recheck to see how she does tonight.

I need a good nights sleep..This waking up in the middle of the night to make sure my cleaner has checked in is catching up with me..
I had told him that I wanted him to check in by 3:00am...I set my alarm for 3:30..No, he's not checked in..He hasn't been checking in until 4:00..That means that I am almost fully awake by that time. Long run, it takes it's toll...
I'm going to try to explain to him one more time that he needs to be checked in by 3:00..3:30 at the latest.

Technically he has time to get his job done even if he is there at 4:00..the problem is, if he doesn't show up for some reason, I need to be able to get there and get it done.
The job is 25 miles from me..
I just need a full nights sleep!!

Maybe in a week or so, I will take a couple of days vacation so that I can sleep thru the night...and have my rummage sale...

My youngest grandchild turns 6 on Tuesday...So, like I did for her brother and cousin, I sent her picture in to TV6 and she will be on the look who's 6 segment...
She has decided that she wants us to go birthday shopping together like we did last year...
Maybe I can work that in this weekend also...not sure about that because they are going to be in the middle of moving..
We'll see what happens...

I'm going to see if I can have a balloon bouquet sent to Miranda..If not I'll send her a couple of dollars in a card..Then she can go out for ice cream with her boyfriend after she is feeling better.
I heard from her grandma last night. She said the Miranda was doing good, just Very tired...

Well, I better hit the road and get some jobs done...lol
Hope everyone has a great day...Hug someone you love......


No comments: