Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Prayers have been answered today...

Thank you Sugar!!

Miranda came through surgery fine. The doctors feel good about how it went.
The area that they were dealing with is where photographic memory is located.
I'm sure that it will take time to know if that will be affected.
The main thing is that she came through the surgery without any problems.

She is such a sweet kid..

Oh, my, gosh, has it been hot....and I don't have air at home..and the car air (was) out.
Yesterday I decided to work at night so it would be cooler..
Today I got ready and went to the office..by the time I got there my hair had gone limp, my clothes were sticking to me and my makeup had melted off...lol...
I decided to let my boss know about the car..He had me take it to the shop down the street..they told me that they could get me in tonight at 6...
I left there at 7:20....and it was heaven...
I plan on getting out on the road early tomorrow to make up for the loss today..
I wont even mind it now that I have air in the car...


I've been cleaning out closets and drawers...getting ready for my rummage sale..the one thing I said I would never do again...lol..Never say never...
I have a good reason to do it though.. I'm going to move come Sept....
I know, I know, I was soooo happy to get into this house. I spent a lot of money to get things that I need to live in this house...BUT...on Sunday I was sitting outside and wondered WHY???

Why am I trying so hard to stay somewhere when I am by myself so much?
Yes, I love being in a house versus an apartment. It just doesn't make sense to be here when I spend so much time alone..Jeremy is home for a few days and then he is by his friends house for a few days...

I go to work and come home to clean and take care of things..

I wish that I had money for a few different things...Health insurance, traveling, a car so that Jeremy can learn how to drive..
I'm not going to get those things if we stay here...

I had a talk with Jeremy and together we decided that we would rather spend a few years in a small apartment and be able to put money away in savings..

I figured it out. If we get a place with heat, we will each be able to put $500.00 away in a savings account PER MONTH...

Now, as much as I hate apartment life, I can deal with it for the final goal.
The apartment I had before was a three bedroom and did not have heat included..Plus it was upstairs.
This time around, we will get a two bedroom and it will not be an upper...lol.. I hope to get one with heat included...

When we moved into this house, I bought a twin mattress set so I would have a bed for the little ones...well, that bed still has not been used...the kids still sleep with me.
So, I often wonder why I need so much STUFF..

I am slowly working my way through the rest of the closets, drawers, cabinets and eventually I will work my way to the basement..

It feels darned good too...lol...

I'm on a mission and I feels good...

I'll let you know when I have my rummage sale and how it goes.....

Thanks again Sugar! I hope your situation is going better..You are always in my thoughts and prayers.....

No comments: