Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Roses from Monique...

Jeremy in something other than black jeans and black t-shirt...
Cameron's loose tooth..
Tooth is out- he's happy...No bleeding- I'm happy...


It's been raining here since late Monday....very dreary...It's the kind of day that makes you want to stay toasty warm in your jammies...lol...
It's supposed to warm up and stop raining Friday..


On Saturday, Paris and I are going to head to the Dells area...Wisconsin Dells....
My family is from that area. I make sure that there are new floral wreaths on the graves...
I've already gotten all of them. 6 in all..
We will head up to the cemetery early, take care of things there and then head to the Dells for the day.
Memorial week-end is really their opening day for the season..So, I don't think it will be too busy.
We'll just bum around, get some lunch, see some of the sites and then head home.
Paris turns 13 on the 29th of May. Maybe he'll find something he wants for his birthday..
I'm looking forward to our little day trip..it should be fun..

I had training last night...We have hired someone to be the fill-in for Tuesdays and Thursdays..
That will take a lot off of my shoulders..Now we are covered for the week-days..The only time I should have to cover someone is if we have more than two people off..

My van is making a weird noise...ugh...when I brake, it makes this clunking noise in the rear.
I'm going to see how it is today. If it is still doing it, I'm gonna have to have it looked at..Which I hope can happen before Saturday.
I always feel bad when I have to tell my boss that there is a problem..lol...because it usually means money...
Oh well, not too much I can do if there is a problem...


I did get my grass cut before the rain started..One of the perks of having this type of job.. It looks so nice...and green....
I wanted to plant some flowers but I don't think that is going to happen..there are some bushes around the house now. I thought I would plant flowers in between them for color...
Well, the weeds are so bad that I would spend all of my time dealing with them..I don't have the time for that.
They have mulch laid down. I don't think they laid down the black plastic first to keep the weeds down..plus it probably needs more mulch..
I'm not getting into taking care of all of that..So I guess, no flowers for me...Unless I just get some cheap plastic pots, put flowers in them and set them out there.....


That's it for now..Hope everyone has a great day...

No comments: