Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm taking a few minutes for myself....lol...and then it's back to work for me..

Things are financially a little rough right now..Two rents and a security deposit..ugh..taking it's toll..
But it's only for a little bit and then the sun will shine again.
I had to cancel having the movers move my big stuff..just didn't have the money for it. But that's ok..Between Jeremy and my two grandsons we should be fine..

I had to make a decision about my entertainment center...Take it with me and have it take up an entire wall or put it out for the garbage men...putting it out for the garbage men won out..
As much as I love it, I couldn't see having it take up so much of a small living room:(

The three of us took it out to the curb last night..man it was heavy..Within twenty minutes, someone was at my door asking if I was throwing it out...I said yes and he and his wife made a couple of trips to get it to their house..
I'm glad that someone will be able to enjoy it..

I also took one of my recliners out there. It was in great shape, but again, not enough room to have a couch and two recliners...
By morning, it was gone too...lol..someone will now have a nice chair..and that's a good thing.

My granddaughter and I cleaned the apartment yesterday..you could certainly tell that two guys lived there.. I don't think they had ever cleaned the tub...ugh...
But we got it all done. Except for the vacuuming..
I'm going to go over there when I get done with this and start painting. I picked out a mocha color for my room and a very pale sage green for Jeremys room.
I'm very excited to be able to have some color around me again. I do not care for all white walls.

I talked to my boss today to see if I could get my gas allowance check early..The one for September..He said no problem.
He also said that maybe it's time that he gives me a gas card..and a raise...Oh my gosh, how nice that would be.
I would be happy with just the gas card...Right now he gives me $125.00 per month for gas..
Some weeks, I can go thru 80- 100. So, it adds up..

Hopefully my current landlord will get me my security deposit back fast..That's a thousand dollars.
Either way, moving is going to make my life much more pleasant..and I can't wait to start my new journey...

Pictures will be coming shortly..
Have a great week-end!

No comments: