Saturday, July 10, 2010

Oh what a day....
I did the unthinkable...I had a rummage sale..I knew that I was going to have one, just wasn't exactly planning on it being today..lol..
I dislike having to go thru all of this work only to have a good share of things at the end of it..Ugh..

I sat outside for 3 1/2 hours. I made $20.00...
I paid $7.00 for the rummage sale signs. And then $22.00 for pizza for my two older grandsons and myself..
When we went down the street to take my rummage sale sign down, we were surprised to find that someone had already taken it..I CAN NOT BELIEVE that someone actually took it. I was not a happy camper.
Just another reason for me to dislike doing all of this.

I left everything set up in the garage. I am going to open the sale up one or two more days and then I AM DONE...lol..I will get ahold of the Disabled Veterans and have them come and take the rest.

I will not bring anything back into my house..lol..REALLY....

The heat and humidity have been SO bad this week. I have felt many times like I was just going to melt in it..
Well, the cold front that was promised for Thursday or Friday finally hit..About 20 minutes ago...AMEN...
It is so cool out right now..It started raining hard..now it is just a drizzle. But the coolness is all I'm concerned about.
I just want to be able to sleep at night. I wake up once or twice a night to make sure that my techs have checked in. But with the heat that we had I tossed and turned.
Last night wasn't too bad. Tonight should feel like heaven.

Paris and Patrick spent the night last night and will stay again tonight. After I take them home in the morning, I will pick Mason up....lol..a week-end of grandsons...:)

This coming week, I am going to meet with the apartment manager to take a look at the apartment I am going to be renting. He said that if I want to clean it myself, he will give me something off the rent. Can't beat that. I would clean it anyway..lol..
I will feel a whole lot better when I have a lease in hand. Then I will give notice here that I am moving.

I'm very excited about the move. I am so looking forward to having a few spare dollars. A lot less to maintain as far as housework. And NO yard work. Although, I do have to say, I do enjoy cutting the grass..
I will not miss having to shovel snow...I can just sit in my apartment and enjoy it..lol.

Guess that's it for now...I am feeling a nice cool breeze thru my window here. It makes me feel more energized..So, I'll get some stuff done around here while the weather is cooler..

Enjoy your week-end!

No comments: