Thursday, July 1, 2010

Shiloh has gone home..She was a pleasure to have, but I'll tell you, she was a lot of work..I'm not used to having to worry about anyone else..lol...She would look so sad when I left the house, that I always felt guilty..lol..

I have been putting a lot of different items on graigs list..I've sold a jewelry armoire, a twin bed, a small flat screen tv. my kitchen table set and my microwave cart...Yeehaa..
I have more stuff listed..a woman is coming over tonight to look at my end tables...

The apartment manager where I used to live told me that I can have my old apartment back. They are no longer giving the first month of rent free, but they are lowering the rent for at least 6 months. So now the rent will only be 595.00, with heat included..that is a steal...granted, it is a really little apartment, but at that price, who cares??
I look forward to being more financially free...

I have a good share of things packed already. I'm stacking everything in the spare room.
I've gotten the basement fairly clean. Just a few more things to take out of there and then that will be done.

I'm feeling a bit low today. My ex retired and moved up north...
On the one hand, I'm glad he isn't around this area anymore. I don't have to worry about running into him..
On the other, it makes me sad to know that I'm not enjoying the relaxing part of living up north..(in my new home)...
Believe me, I know living with him was not going to work...but there are aspects that I miss...

Ha-ha,,I had to repress the urge to hope that he is REALLY lonely up there...lol...
I got past that..

Well, I guess that's it for news right now..

No comments: