Saturday, July 17, 2010

This heat is getting to be too much...We definitely need a cool down...lol
I don't have air conditioning and my living room is 85 degrees..The only time it is somewhat bearable is if I sit right in front of my fan..That makes it really hard to get things done around here...lol..

Destiny is spending the night with me. Her mommy was nice enough to drop her off.
They had been at a picnic for most of the day. Destiny was pretty worn out. Needless to say, with the heat and the long day, we didn't Do too much tonight. We watched some tv together. We put a princess puzzle together. We went to the store. That's it.
No running around outside together this time..lol...

I gave up on the rummage sale..1 day and a couple of hours..lol..
I now have the remaining items boxed and bagged up for the Disabled Veterans to come and get.

I gave my notice today for moving...it's kind of scary for me..hoping that all things fall into place.
I have sold my washer and dryer. They are picking it up tomorrow. It would have been nice to hold onto them for a little longer, but I didn't want to take any chances that I wouldn't be able to sell them. So, after tomorrow, it will be the laundry mat for me until I get moved..not thrilled about it but what can you do??

My friend Larry is going to buy my fridge. He will wait for it until I move..Good thing for that..lol..
Now the only thing I have to sell is my stove. I would like to sell my entertainment center, but I haven't had any luck there yet. If worst comes to worst, I will take it with me..It's just so big for such a small apartment..Oh well..I'll work that out.

Oh yeah, I also have to sell my lawn tractor. I have someone that MIGHT be interested..If not, I will put that on Craigs list also..

Tomorrow I have to take my son and his friend to Chicago for a concert..I usually take them down there for a 7 hour concert..This year they don't want to go to that. But there is another concert that they want to see. So, it's a 80-90 mile trip one way for a
2 1/2 hour concert...
I don't look forward to it. But this is part of Jeremys birthday present. Also, he has been great about helping me out with getting the financial end of things put together for this move..Taking them is part of my way of saying Thank You Jeremy...

I guess I better get myself moving here and change the last load of laundry I'm going to do.

Stay Cool!!!

No comments: