Friday, August 27, 2010

Not too much new around here.

I am mostly settled in my new place. And I am loving it.
It takes such a short time to get things in order. I do a quick pick-up before I leave for work and when I come home, I can relax..Very nice to say the least.

My granddaughter Monique gave her two week notice on her job..I'm going to miss having her work for me. I have been VERY proud of the job she has done..

She decided that with this being her senior year, she needs to concentrate on school. She already has a new job lined up. She will be working on the week-ends rather than during the week.

She will be getting her senior pictures soon. Can't wait to see them.

Yesterday when I went out to the office, I received my new gas card...Yippee!!
I will save so much..
I also don't have to keep track of my mileage anymore. That in itself will be nice.

I don't have any plans for the week-end..just going to take it a day at a time.. the week-end seems to go by so fast..lol...

Enjoy!!

No comments: