Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Sweetest Day!!

Happy Bosses Day!!

So, it's sweetest day..I don't think anyone will be taking me out for a romantic dinner or giving me flowers..lol...

I am going to pick up Destiny and we'll have our own Sweetest Day. We are going to stop at the store on our way back to my house..
I desperately need a jewelry box..So, I think I will get one if I find one cheap enough..I'll let Destiny pick something out for herself too...

The last week or two have been so hectic at work...Don't know when it will ever slow down..
I had to train at a restaurant..that took 4 nights...
I have been having problems with another worker at the other restaurant..He isn't doing all he should be doing. And our clients have him on tape just sitting..not mopping floors as he should..
By the time the meeting ended, he said he no longer wanted to work at the restaurant..which means, we have to find someone new and then I have to spend the time to train them...ugh...
The shame of it is, for the most part, the restaurant looks pretty darned good..and he ALWAYS shows up...We just can't have workers sitting around..
The funny thing is that during the conversation, my worker stated that there isn't enough time allotted for that job...(which is kind of true), but as I told him, then he shouldn't be sitting down..
He said that's a lie..Guess he still isn't understanding that they have it on tape..
He does another job for us...a bank which is 5 nights a week..plus the restaurant..plus he and another person do 4 to 5 houses a day...yeah,, that's why he is sitting around on my jobs...

I am training at one of my banks..probably another two days..

I need a break..I have 7 days of vacation left..I need to use them...I am trying to get everyone settled before I do..

My house needs some tender loving care...lol..
I did paint my bathroom..a fairly dark green...strange, I never used to like green...lol..

I need to do laundry...
Maybe I'll have Destiny help me with that today..she's a great little helper...

I got a wireless printer...and I'm loving it..I don't have to take my laptop into the bedroom anymore to get something printed...

For Bosses Day, I gave my boss some homemade muffins and a bottle of Margarita Mix..It's the Skinny Girl brand..Produced by Bethenny Frankle from the Housewives of New York..I just love her..I also bought a bottle for myself...lol...

Last night I decided that I was going to sleep this morning until I woke up on my own..
NOT HAPPENING....
I woke up at 4:10 to make sure that my workers had clocked in..I went right back to sleep..
THEN one of my cleaners called me at 6:15 to tell me that he was going to need more cleaning towels....ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? I told him that needing more rags was not an emergency..
That is something that can wait until later in the day...Do not call me at that hour unless it is an EMERGENCY....Geeezzz....

Oh well,, Maybe tomorrow...lol....

Have a great day!!!
I'll try to post pictures of Destiny later....

No comments: