Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's been a very busy week...
My van broke down...it needs a new engine...ugh..I was really afraid of how my boss would handle it..but that went well..thank goodness..lol..
He called me and said, "the bad news, your van needs a new engine, the good news is, you don't have to pay for it"...I told him I would make him muffins. He told me I should make LOTS of them...lol...

Then we talked about the expansion of the business..things are looking very good..It is looking like we will have to hire another account manager...YAY....
He said that the new person would be in charge of all bars and restaurants...AMEN..that is the answer to my prayers...
I don't mind most of what I have to do for my job...I do mind having to be on call 24 hours a day.. Getting up every morning at 3:30am to make sure everyone is checked in...having to do this even on the week-ends..

I will have my week-ends back...I will have mostly banks...It will be a Monday thru Friday position...
2 years of getting up at 3:3oam seven days a week has really taken it's toll on me..
I JUST WANT A FULL NIGHTS SLEEP.....lol...

We are going out for our Christmas dinner on Saturday...We're actually going to one of the restaurants that we clean..He believes in giving back..
It's an expensive seafood restaurant..He says they have the best crab cakes...and I can't wait to try one..
It will be fun having a reason to get dressed up...
I'll let you know how it turns out....and if I get a Christmas bonus....


No comments: