Monday, January 31, 2011

Let it snow, let it snow and LET IT SNOW....lol...
Over the next two days, we are expecting anywhere from 8 to 15 inches of snow...
I made it out of the house early today to restock as many buildings as I could...
I did pretty darned good..I think I made it to 8 buildings.

Some areas were a challenge to drive through and others, you could hardly tell that it was snowing..
I am supposed to go back out at ten tonight to recheck how one of my cleaners is doing..
I shouldn't have to do that, and I wouldn't have to if they would make sure and do all of the things on their task sheet...but that's the nature of the job.

My boss is having a difficult time with our two specialty cleaners..they do a lot of final cleans on office and warehouse space.. They are not doing the job up to our standards.
My boss is going to be replacing them soon..which is a chore in itself..but he can't keep taking his time to go back and finish what these guys didn't do...

LOL..I sure wish I had more to talk about than my job...
I went back on one of the dating sites..and again, I don't think that it's the way for me to go..I swear the same men are on it that were on the last time that I checked it out. lol....

Sunday is Super Bowl Sunday...can't wait for that..although I have to admit, it does cause a great deal of tension when the score is close..lol...hope we can start out ahead and stay that way..at least I'll be able to relax a little..

My granddaughter has changed her mind again about where she wants to go to college..I understand that it is one of the hardest decisions that she will ever make..I just hate to see her make that kind of decision based on her feelings for her boyfriend.
He isn't (at least at this point) making any plans for college..He does work but only part time.
She needs to do what is right for her..I am almost at the point where I hope she does go to Loyola..at least that would put some distance between them and she would have more of the college experience...

I should be doing my paper work for my rent certificates so that I can get my taxes done...yep, that's what I'm going to do...get off the computer and finally do what needs to be done..I'm lucky enough to get a few dollars back..so I need to get this done...



No comments: