Monday, January 24, 2011

WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!

The Packers did us proud...they made it through the play offs and into the Super Bowl...
There was so much excitement I thought a few people were going to burst..lol...dancing, singing, chanting and all around good feelings....

Thank you Green Bay Packers!!!

I have to say, it can be VERY nerve racking to watch such an important game..I had such tension in my neck and shoulders..lol...
I thought I would lose my voice from all of the yelling and cheering...

Now back to work today..
I have to train a young girl at one of the banks..she's 17 and wants to save money for college..
Hopefully she is responsible..and will stay with the job..It's not a very hard bank to keep in good condition..
It's only 2 hours a night, three days a week..It should only take me this week to train her and then hopefully I won't have to train anyone for a while...

Still waiting to hear about getting the 13 banks that we are hoping to get..I sure hope we hear something soon..originally we were supposed to hear something in January...so time is getting short on that.. I swear I am keeping my fingers crossed...lol...I truly want to be done with dealing with the bars and restaurants...

It's still cold out..although not as bad as it was last week..I'm just so done with getting bundled up to go do something..

Hopefully we won't get snow for a while now..I think we're behind in the amount we have gotten so far..that's fine with me..lol...

Hope everyone has a great week....

No comments: