Sunday, February 20, 2011

I don't know where the nice weather is, but it isn't in Wisconsin..

We are having a mixture of rain, snow, sleet and they are afraid that what has come down will all freeze tonight when the temps. fall...
Hopefully all of my workers will show up or I'll be out in the mess at 4:00am...

I did have Mason last night..He had been at his other grandmas house..The three of us went out to lunch together and then I brought him home with me..
We had a nice time of course...
We picked up trash around the apartment building that the wind has dropped here..Then we played catch for a while..He's getting a fairly strong arm..
We played numerous games of connect four, trouble and then he wanted to go to the old standby...candy land..lol...

I took him home early due to the weather..then I went to one of my buildings to replace a vacuum cleaner..the one there had burned out on Friday..I figured it would be better to do today as there aren't as many people out on the roads..

Tomorrow I hope to get my garage cleaned out and all of my supplies organized...
I usually have to do that once a week..
My van I have to clean out at least twice a week..and now it's even worse..I had to take things out and move things around so Mason could have a little room..

Right now I have a slight headache so I'm going to sit in the tub and relax for a bit..then I'll either get my sewing machine out and see what I can do or do some more ancestry work...

Have a wonderful week.....

No comments: