Friday, February 11, 2011

The week-end is here....Yay.....
I have to clean one of the restaurants Saturday night and I'm still happy to see the week-end..lol..

I had a house to clean this morning..I make $70.oo for about 2 hours of work..
I so want to be able to just set that money aside so I have a cushion..Haven't been able to do it yet.
Maybe I'll at least try with this check..I'll set it aside and if I have to dig into it, so be it..

I sent my taxes and Jeremys to my sister-in-law..she has been doing them for us for 2 or 3 years now..She always gives me a great deal:)
I'm planning on using my returns on my trip to NEW YORK....I'll also pay for my granddaughters ticket for her graduation.
My daughter and one of my grandsons will go along too...We hope to go in June..Have to wait a bit for my daughter to figure out her vacation time at work..

I have wanted to go to NY since I was in Jr high..lol..I had read Valley of the Dolls...
We're trying to figure out all of the sights we want to see...I'm also going to do some research on my ancestors beginnings..The Brothertown Indian Tribe formed in NY...There was a small town called Brothertown..but I think the name had changed. I'm going to see if it would be feasible for us to go there and check out the cemetery..

Of course, we will go to ground zero and pay our respects...

My daughter wants to go to Carlo's Bakery...
Central Park, Statue of Liberty..and such....

She thinks the best place for us to stay is Jersey...hotel prices will be a lot less..


Well, guess I better get moving here.. I have to take my shower...eat something (I'm starving) and get ready to do a small job tonight...

Hope everyone has a great week-end..

No comments: