Friday, February 18, 2011

Yayyyy, It's Friday....
I am thinking of having my grandson Mason over Saturday night:) I'll have to give his mom a call. He may have plans already with his other grandma...If so, maybe I'll head down to her area Sunday morning and we'll go out for breakfast..That's always enjoyable:)

So far this morning I have gotten the house cleaned and I'm working on three loads of laundry.
Then I have to go thru some paper work that has collected during the week...lol..that is the one area that I REALLY tend to procrastinate...
I'm even going to try to get my work order in tonight or Saturday..that way I won't feel so rushed on Sunday..

I don't have to do much today for my job..I have to go to one building to resupply and the at 6:30 I have to train at one of my buildings. The woman I'm training already does cleaning and I worked with her on Tuesday, so it doesn't take too long..about an hour and a half..
Hopefully we will be able to keep all of our workers in place for a while and I won't have to worry about training for a while....

It has been getting warmer...yay....yesterday was in the high forties..today seems just as nice...
At this point in the year, I don't even mind getting snow because I know it won't stay on the ground long...AMEN...

I need to spend some time cleaning up my laptop..get rid of things on here that I no longer need.
I have a memory stick..I think I'll try putting some stuff on there..I've never used on before so it could be interesting..lol..

I don't know if anyone knows of the problems Wisconsin is having at the Capital but it's a mess..
My daughter is a corrections officer and she is one of the many people that will be affected the most if the bill to end collective bargaining is passed..(which it will be)..
She has already had 26 furlough days last year..which is a loss in pay of course..and she doesn't mind that..they just don't want to loss their bargaining power..
She had posted some things on face book and one of my friends got into the discussion..oh good grief..I finally let everyone on my sight know that I wasn't getting into the middle of it and didn't want to have my page used for the frigging war....I finally just removed all of their posts...

My granddaughter is the editor in chief of her school newspaper..so they are heading to the Capital today so she and the other journalists can interview people..it should be interesting..

Well, I better get moving on this paperwork..otherwise I'll decide that it can wait for another day..lol..doesn't take too much to put me off course...

Have a great week-end!!

No comments: