Monday, March 14, 2011

I finally did it..I bought a tv..It's only a 32 inch..but with my living room being as small as it is, it works for me...in fact, I am loving it....
When my son saw it, I could see how much he liked it, so the next day, I went and bought him on too..Needless to say, he is a happy camper:)
I also bought a small desk..I needed a "place" to put my bills..I needed to get organized..I'm very happy with it..Now I just have to find the time to get all of my paperwork in order..lol...

I used some of my tax returns for my new purchases..I'm saving some and using some for a short trip this summer when my granddaughter graduates..Can't wait..we had talked about going to New York..but it looks like we may end up going to California or Florida..

Work has been extremely busy..I fired one guy..found a replacement for him..so then I had to train him..Not sure how he's going to work out.. He's pretty slow and going way over time..I'll keep my fingers crossed..lol...

Friday at 3:30 in the afternoon, one of my problem workers called to say he needed the night off..I asked him why..he said that he had been moving all day and was tired..(he had six people).
I told him that it was too short of notice and I had to train someone..and couldn't cover for him..He was pissed and said he was giving up the job cleaning the bar..without any notice..OKAY.
I told him to call the office and let the office manager know his intentions....He did..
I have been covering for him ever since.

The reason he wants to give it up is because he thinks that with the nicer weather, he only wants to do specialty work.. what he doesn't know is that my boss is taking him off of that because he can't or wont do the final cleans the way they should be done...
I talked to my boss about it today and he is going to see if Gary wants to keep the bar cleaning job or have nothing...

I don't like dealing with this employee..he doesn't take direction well...and is just a royal pain in the butt...
On the other hand, I am really tired of getting up at 2:00am to do the job myself...sooooo, if he wants to keep it, I'll go along with it...

Camerons birthday party was a lot of fun..I have never played laser tag before...lol..it was a blast.
Cameron loved his presents and was such a good boy...His sister on the other hand...lol..she can have this snooty little attitude..which I have talked to her about..and I talked to her about it again that day...You can't treat people rudely and then expect them to have open arms when YOU want something..at least it doesn't work that way with me...

I went for my follow up mammogram today...Good news, I don't have to go back for 1 year..
That is a huge weight lifted off my shoulders..
For now that cloud has been lifted and I'm going to enjoy not having it stuck in the back of my mind......

Time for me to get moving on getting my paperwork organized:)

Have a great week...we're supposed to hit 60 this week...YaaHoo.....





No comments: