Friday, April 29, 2011

Mason - He certainly looks happy, doesn't he??
Working very hard..
Candy for all of the kids...for the 3 little ones, I put the candy in the little pails from the dollar store..

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of the people who lost their lives in the south..it's such a devastating time for so many families..I hope the survivors are given the help that they need to put their lives back together. It made me give thought to what I would do in the case of such horrible weather..I need to have a plan..

I hope everyone had a very Happy Easter:)...I had Mason over on Friday and we colored eggs together..we really had a nice time..The next morning he had to look for his Easter basket...
We played a LOT of games...lol..War, go fish and of course, the WII.. By the time I took him home, I was WORN out...But we had a great time together..

As much as I dislike always talking about work...it seems that my life at this time revolves around it..lol..
I've been training again..(it seems like it will never end)..Last night was one of the first nights that I didn't have to get up at one or two in the morning...and it felt great..
It was a bright sunny day today and with the sleep, it made for a great day. I had my day all planned out..and then of course it was disrupted again..I had to go do a cleaning job for the guy we get some of our jobs from..It only took an hour and a half, but it messed up my schedule..
To top it off, I am getting another middle of the night job..it's an athletic club..it's open 24 hours a day, seven days a week..It's a three hour job and the starting time is 1:00am...I am sooo not looking forward to this...

I talked to our office manager today about some of this..she is so understanding about what I'm going through..just having her listen was a big help..she knows I am about at the end of my rope with all of this..
She did say that my boss has mentioned that they need to get me out of these restaurants...that's nice, but how long will it take?? That is the million dollar question.
I have decided that I will give it until the middle or end of the summer and then if there is no end in sight, I will consider giving up this job.

My daughter is picking up Cameron and destiny tomorrow..they are spending the night with her..for the first time..I haven't seen the kids for at least 6-8 weeks so I am going to spend some time with them while they are with her.
We are going to take them to the Jelly Belly factory....that should be a blast for them..
I'll have to remember to take my camera so I can post some pictures...

Well, that's about it for my exciting life...lol...I hope everyone has a great week-end!!

No comments: