Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cap and gown time...
I'm glad that every thing is over...lol..It can be exhausting to get every thing done...
I spent some time at work yesterday, then went to K-mart with my daughter..

I came home for a bit...got her presents ready,picked up a cake, loaded up the car and then went back to my daughters...ALL in the darned rain...
The ceremony lasted about 2 hours...(not too bad)..after that, we went to Chili's for dinner...It was pretty darned good:)
I took the cake into the restaurant and after dinner we quickly cut the cake and ate it..lol..
I'm sure the server was surprised when she cleared that table and saw Graduation paper plates with cake crumbs...lol...

I tried to get most of my accounts taken care of today so that I can have a less stressful day tomorrow...I need to do laundry and get the house cleaned...
Then on Saturday I will clean out the van and get it ready to load up with our camping stuff on Sunday morning...

My office manager has figured out how to forward not only my calls but the chronotek messages that let us know when an employee has checked in...That will save me from having to take my phone out to the office before I leave and picking it up when I return...Any time saved is always a blessing....

I'm going to send in my work orders tomorrow as they will need to do orders on Tuesday..

I think I'm going to get my bag packed tomorrow after laundry is done..one less thing to worry about..

My daughter and I are going to try to get to the store tomorrow to get any last minute things we will need..That's going to be more than I want to do..but I don't want all of it to fall on her either.. she will be doing a double shift tomorrow night into Saturday..That's not fun...lol..good thing she's young enough for that...lol...

On that note, I'm going to close this and head out to two more jobs..then off to bed for me...

Have a safe and happy Memorial Week-end..

No comments: