Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Monday Morning!!!

We have been blessed the last few days with beautiful weather...yesterday was a bit warm..a sample of what is to come...lol...
The days have been sunny.. and that is a good thing...We did have thunder storms last night..but at least it waited until evening..
Today is starting out with sunshine and warm weather..how can you not love a day like that??

I did make the time this week-end to get into my storage locker downstairs and find my few missing camping items..
We have just about everything that we want. We will buy our food when we get to the Dells..and we don't plan on over doing it this time..simple meals..lol.. This camping trip is all about RELAXING..

I have to get a few things for Moniques graduation...WEDNESDAY...I'm so proud of her...I still can't believe that my first grandchild is going to be off to college in the fall...She has definitely made all of us sooo proud of her..
I'm going to get her some towels and wash cloths, a small safe for personal papers and money...
I'm also going to give her a silver ring I had purchased a few months ago..when she saw it, she really liked it..as it turns out, I don't wear it as often as I thought I would..

I am trying to lose the 10-15 pounds that I have put on since having a job that requires so much time sitting in the car...
I haven't been too successful..lol..I like to eat..I like my sweets and I use the fact that I need to treat myself because of the crappy hours I sometimes have...lol..let's face it, when a person really wants to get at those sweets, they will come up with any excuse to have them..lol..(and I do)..

My clothes do not feel good..and that is not a good thing..I am NOT going to buy new clothes..so the only answer is to watch what I eat..(so much easier said than done..lol)

On that note, it's time for me to get moving here and get some work done..(along with my shopping..lol...it's so much easier to shop during the week when most people are working)...

Hope you all have a wonderful week:)

No comments: