Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Where does the time go?? I haven't have much time for anything other than work lately..and it doesn't seem like it's going to change any time soon...

We recently added another building to our list of many..lol..I know it's a good thing, but the hours to clean it are 2:00am to 5:30am...So, now I manage 6 buildings that are done in the middle of the night..ugh...

I have been cleaning this new building for a few days..The night before last, I was there training the new lady..After that, I had to go clean one of the bars..I think I got home at 6:30-7:00am...I was still sleeping at 9:00am when my boss called..This is how I normally answer my work phone..

Name of company, Sheri speaking...

This is how I answered that morning...

Name of company, Sheri sleeping.....Yep, I sure did...lol...He did laugh...But I think I would have liked it more if he would have said, I will get you some extra help...you need it...

This has been going on for almost three months now and I am tired.....so tired in fact that I have actually looked at the newspaper to see what was out there for jobs...
Not that I want to leave this one..and I won't until and unless I know I have something decent to replace it...but I am tired...

I not only have been out taking care of the night jobs, I am out during the day taking care of my buildings..

It certainly doesn't leave much time to have a life...it doesn't allow me to have the little ones over as much as I want to...and again, I am tired....lol...

I am trying VERY hard to hang in there until June or July and then I will see if we get the extra banks to do...if that happens I will get out of taking care of the bars and restaurants....
Well, enough of all that...

My granddaughter graduates high school next Wednesday..I can't believe that this time is here already...

Paris turns 14 this month...

We are going camping Memorial Day week-end....And I can't wait...I took two days of my vacation...I want to be able to relax and not worry about my job...
It will be a celebration of Monique's graduation and Paris's birthday...
Good times will be had by all and I can't wait...

Time for me to get moving here...I have to go and see how the new guy is doing on his job....

Hope you're enjoying your week!!

No comments: