Friday, June 24, 2011

I am on pins and needles....I am THIS/CLOSE to getting rid of all my bars and restaurants....
My boss and his wife have interviewed a woman for the job..she will be working part time..1:00am to 6:00am....
I am actually meeting her today..she is coming to the office to do final paperwork. If all goes well, she may start as soon as tonight..She will go with me to all of the jobs..maybe help clean and learn all the quirks of the buildings.
She will get a good taste of things if she comes with me tonight..lol...I have had to go back to helping at the new restaurant because they had complaints...and I might add that they were not fully legit.
They complained that they found a french fry on the floor and they didn't think the bathroom floors had been cleaned...well, I've done the floors for the last three nights and they still complained..about the bathroom floors and they found a french fry...lol...it seems that there is always a random french fry that shows up...lol....
My boss even took the time to go there this morning at 6:00am to do a recheck himself..

Anyway, he suggested that the new girl go with me tonight and get a feel for things...of course that works for me:) the sooner I get her trained, the sooner I get to sleep all night and not worry about people checking in...

Please keep your fingers (and your toes) crossed that she works out..I need to have my life back!!

My girlfriends daughter is here from Texas..she is about 5 1/2 months pregnant and we are having her baby shower tomorrow...I went and did my shopping for it yesterday..oh the fun of buying baby items...I love it...I got him a baby pair of sun glasses...( it's bright and sunny in Texas)...a 5 pack of really cute oneies...a blue piggy bank that says, my first piggy bank...a very cute little stuffed giraffe that makes 5 different soothing sounds...so cute..and a couple of outfits and sleepers along with a baby sick kit..thermometer, syringe, medicine dispenser, etc..with a little bag to keep it all in...
However, I did forget a card and wrapping paper...lol..I'll pick that up today..

It's almost 11:00am and I have to finish my laundry and jump in the shower before I head out to the office to meet the new girl...CAN'T WAIT...

Fingers crossed and hopes up high:)

Have a great week-end!

No comments: