Saturday, June 11, 2011

I am trying to wish the rain away...l0l..today is the day we are having Destinys birthday party..She actually turned 7 on June 1st..her party today is a surprise..I don't know if my step-daughter made alternative plans..probably not..lol..
It is supposed to stop raining, but the temp is only going to get to 60..sure doesn't sound like a great day at the park...

I overslept this morning. I didn't get out of bed until 3:00am..lol..I had set my alarm clock for 2..
After I was done working I went to Walmart to finish my birthday shopping..I think I got there at 5:45.. I got out of there at 6:50..I'm telling you, I never spend that much time wandering around a store..
I spent $125.oo..presents, munchies for the party and a cord for the computer..I have decided that I should not have my computer on a wireless connection...as much as I like not being trapped by a cord..it really isn't save. I don't want to take a chance on someone in this building getting on my internet and then doing something illegal. So, it's back to a cord for me...

I did get Destiny some cute outfits, new undies, a loom to make pot holders..lol..I remember making them..I thought she could make some and give them for Christmas presents..I also got her a bead collection..she loves to make jewelry. And of course, the MOST important of all, a new make up kit...lol..she loves her makeup...

We (hopefully) have two new people for the restaurants...they will do their paperwork on Monday and I hope to start training Monday night..I will train one person and my boss will train the other...That will leave me with one restaurant open..and I think we have a guy for that..
Keeping my fingers crossed and my hopes up...lol...

It's almost 8:30..I better try to get a little sleep..I'll head out for the party at 1:00..I'll try to get some decent pictures today...

Enjoy your day!!

No comments: