Friday, September 23, 2011

TGIF......

I always look forward to the week-ends..as most people do..
Lol..its seems funny now, because it wasn't that long ago that I didn't get a reprieve from work even on the week-ends..lol..
I am totally enjoying it now:)

I wanted to get back in the routine of getting one of my little grandkids on the week-end..so I sent a text message to my step-daughter Melissa a message on Wednesday asking if Mason would be able to spend Saturday night with me.
By Thursday, I still hadn't received an answer so I sent her a message via facebook...Still haven't heard back from her..
I don't get it..I have tried for so long to get close to her.Even as far back as when her father and I were together. She just won't allow it to happen..I have faced that, but that doesn't mean that you can't be polite.
She never replied to me when I asked if Mason could go to the Dells with us..
I sent her a text last week asking for ideas for Christmas. She did answer that one...
I just don't get it..I may never get it..I could have worked on getting one of the other kids this week-end if she had answered my text..Oh well, there isn't anything I can do about it right now..It is what it is and I can't change this one:)

I'm going to my daughters house tomorrow to pack up the things left over from the rummage sale..Then we're going to pack away all of the camping equipment.It shouldn't take us too long..

Last night I changed my living room around..I was tired when I was done, but it looks nice..and now I have a place to put my Christmas tree:) Trying to plan ahead here..lol..that time is going to come REAL fast..

I'm thinking about getting the paint to do the living room..I may even start it this week-end..

Well, guess that's it for news here in Germantown...
Hope everyone has a nice week-end:)

No comments: