Sunday, October 23, 2011

Another week-end gone...lol..I have to say that I was able to have a Very nice week-end..
I decided that even though I would be taking a chance that I would have to go out and work, I would have Destiny over Saturday night..

Luck was with me..everyone showed up..lol..although I did have to call three of them to make sure they didn't oversleep...

Destiny and I had a really nice time..When we were in Eagle River a few months ago, she had spent some time making pot holders..to be given for Christmas presents.. I thought this would be a good time to finish that project.
We made a stop at the dollar store for gift boxes, tissue and name tags. I let her pick them out.
I asked her who she wanted to give them to..of course, she said her mom and dad and her other grandma..I asked her if she wanted to give one to her grandpa too..she said yes.. he may be my ex, but he is her grandpa..

I put the tissue in the boxes and she did the rest...for her other grandma she also picked out an ornament that you place a picture in...It's pretty cute..and I think they will all be very surprised...
I also think Destiny will have a wonderful feeling of giving..I want them to understand that it is much nicer to give than to receive...

I did have a good laugh while doing the name tags..Destiny can write very well, so she made them out herself..and me being the nice grandma that I am asked if she wanted to add Carols name to her grandpa's gift tag..she did and she spelled it coral...lol...I decided to let it stay that way...Ha-Ha....

As it turns out, the woman that was taking care of the restaurants wasn't in a car accident..My boss assumed that from her message..she called me on Friday and told me that the accident actually happened at Walmart..She was with her two kids..(they're 16 and 17).
They were standing in the checkout line and all of a sudden, her legs started to shake and she got really hot. she thought it was because she hadn't eaten..she told her kids that they needed to hurry up and get out of there..and the next thing she knew, she woke up in the hospital..
She had passed out and when she feel, her neck landed right on the handle of the cart...
I cringe when I think of that...talk about a freak accident..
It pushed a few of her disc's out of place..

I don't know what's going to happen at this point. My boss said last week that they were going to look for a replacement for her..as terrible as it is and as guilty as it makes me feel, I can't do this for the length of time she will be gone..
I do have a feeling that my boss is going to tell me on Tuesday that I am stuck with this until she returns. I just have that bad feeling..
My daughter says that if he wants me to do two jobs, he needs to give me the extra money..he was paying it out to her..and I agree..I just don't think it will be enough..(and honestly, I can't see him doing that)..

I'm going to TRY to hang in there until the first of the year and then I'm going to start looking for something else...I need to find a job that offers insurance. I also need a job that I can leave behind at the end of the day...Management has taken it's toll on me and I'm done..

I have to get a car...l0l...that's another reason I'm waiting..Tax Returns..lol..
Also, I want my Christmas Bonus...I deserve it...

Well, that's it for me tonight..it's already 10:45 pm and I'm tired...

I hope your week-end was as nice as mine..

No comments: