Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy Saturday!!

I went to Walmart early this morning...lol...something I TRY NOT to do...But I heard that they were having their lay-away plan again..Just for the Christmas season..sounded good to me..I thought that if I went early, picked out what I wanted, it wouldn't take me too long to deal with the lay-away process..
I asked one of the sales associates what items would be accepted on lay-away..she told me toys and electronics...Good, works for me..lol...

I spent an hour looking at toys, reading what toys do and trying to figure out what each grandchild might REALLY like..This is NOT an easy task..at least for the boys..Destiny is easy to buy for..anything girly...

I found a the things I wanted for her..found a couple of items for the boys and then went over to electronics to get the Wii game that Cameron wants..as the girl was walking over to the case with me, I mentioned that I was putting these items on lay-away..She then informed me that it didn't start until MONDAY...lol..so here I am with a cart full..

By this time, there were long lines at the check-out..I wasn't sure I wanted to deal with that, but I also didn't want to go through the hassle of putting all of these items away..So, I decided to just purchase the toys now and be ahead of the game.

Now I have to find a place to put all of this stuff...lol..my apartment is lacking in closet space..

I will write down what I have for each child and try to keep track of everything and how much was spent on each...

Last Sunday I painted my living room...AND I had everything cleaned and put back in place by the end of the evening...I have two walls in the kitchen that I have to finish..I wasn't thinking about needing Semi-gloss paint for them..

Now for the bad news...our new part time account manager is not able to work right now.
She left a message at the office Tuesday morning saying that she had been in an accident the night before and would be having surgery.. She said that she didn't have her work phone at the hospital but one of her kids would answer it..
That is all we knew...for the next few days, I called her personal phone and the work phone. I wanted to tell her daughter how to transfer the calls to my phone.

We couldn't get through to either phone..We didn't know if we should be overly worried or upset that we didn't know what was going on...

I am now in charge of the restaurants again...I just felt sick knowing I would have to deal with them again...It's just too much...
Already I've had one night of being out at 2:00am until 6:00am..and every night, I have to be up and on the computer checking that everyone is checked in...they start checking in at 2:00, then 3:00 and then 6:00am...I don't know when I'm supposed to sleep..

On Friday, Andora sent me a text message that she had surgery and part of her spine was crushed..very close to paralyzing her..I thank God that that didn't happen..She went home on Friday. Recovery time is 6-8 weeks..

I don't know what will happen from here..that I am leaving up to my boss..

Well, time to take a nap...lol...I take it when I can get it:)

No comments: