Friday, November 4, 2011

I am so thankful that Friday is here...Even with having to work, I don't feel the need to do as much as I do during the week..
I have to go out early in the morning (4:30am)...I'm taking the new night supervisor out to meet a couple of the workers..and make sure that the young man at one of the restaurants gets everything done..He is doing a TERRIBLE job..I have tried to get him to correct things..and all I got out of that is that he called my boss to complain about me...HA!!
I always say, the only ones that seem to complain about me are the ones that are not doing THEIR jobs...
Oh well, I'm only a day or two away from that not being my problem anymore....


On a MUCH lighter note...I found out today that I am going to be a grandma again....It's one of those cases of, do they REALLY need another baby when they already struggle to survive?? Probably not..But they are happy about it, and therefore I will be happy for them..
It's my stepdaughter..Mom to Cameron and Destiny...I am like the 3rd person to find out. She hasn't even told her dad yet..she doesn't want people to chastise her for having another one.
She knows that no matter what, I will be part of her support system..and will welcome this newest little one with all the love that my other grandkids receive...

I already have some ideas for clothes...lol..My daughter and I were Walmart today buying baby clothes for another shower..and my daughter says,,"we need another baby in the family" and then after looking at some clothes she says, "we need another boy"..we'll Monica thinks it's a boy:) We should find out in a week or so...

Walmart had a ton of summer clothes on sale for infants for $1.oo...I am going to go back there today or tomorrow and pick some up...

The hard part is that I can't say anything on facebook until she tells everybody...And darn it, it's hard holding this kind of news to myself..lol...

The other day, I was friended on facebook by my ex-husbands niece...I was really surprised..
Then she invited me to her sons girlfriends baby shower tomorrow...it is also her moms (my ex-sister-in-lay) birthday...so, it should be interesting..lol..my daughter is going to go with me..

I have always been open to staying friends with my ex's family..I have been divorced from Jeremys dad for 15 years and I am still friends with his sister and refer to her as my sister-in-law.....that's just how I roll...lol.

Monica just sent me a text..she is afraid to tell her dad..I told her to just call him and tell him..if he starts any bs..she can tell him that she is happy and doesn't want to hear any negativity..

In the long run..we all love the babies that come into our lives..

On that note, I'm going to end this post and figure out what I need to get done before I have to leave for training tonight...

Have a wonderful week-end:)

No comments: