Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I've trained the new girl on the late shift..for the most part, she is on her own.
I'm not sure how she will do..she's not as good as the woman she is replacing, but I'm trying not to make that my problem:)

My step-daughter finally told her Mom about the baby..and it went well..In a week or so, we should find out if it's a boy or girl..That's when it will get REALLY exciting.

I have gotten soooo much done since I am able to sleep thru the whole night..lol..I made a stand for my tree to sit on..Because I'm in an apartment I have a smaller tree..I really wanted it to be taller..
The stand is really just a three legged stool..I didn't even paint it since it will be covered.

My grandsons other grandma recently mentioned that she liked the way my tree had so much room under it..because it didn't stand directly on the floor..Soooo, I thought I would make her one for her tree as a Christmas gift. They cost about $40.00 to make. She happened to call me the other day and I asked her if she would really like one..she said yes. I put the legs on it today and because it's a gift, I have painted it...
One more present taken care of..lol..sometimes it's so hard to figure out what someone may like..

I put up a small Christmas village..I don't think I've done that since I got divorced. I either haven't had the time or the room...
It set up on the desk in my living room..It looks really cute..I'm glad I took the time to do it..
I also put up my Moms small Christmas tree..In my bedroom..

Well, it's time for me to get some sleep..
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday:)




No comments: